Music Lessons Unlimited - Student & Instructor Policies
Thank you for trusting Music Lessons Unlimited with your music lesson needs. The following policies are necessary to provide a quality professional environment.
1. Your music lesson fees are as follows: (Your instructor will go over this with you.)
$35 for 30 minutes
$30 for 30 minutes if you pay on the last lesson of the month for the following month.
2. All fees are due and payable to Badinger Family Enterprises, Inc. on your last lesson of each month for the following month. Lessons must be paid for in advance.
3. At least 2 weeks notice must be given to your instructor if you will not be continuing your lessons the following month.
4. Your lessons will start and finish at the agreed upon time. So, please be sure to be prompt.
5. At least 24 hours notice must be given if you are unable to attend your scheduled lesson time. Only with appropriate notice will arrangements be made to make up your lesson time. All fees are non-refundable and credit will not be given; Only make up lesson time.
6. All students are responsible to bring the appropriate learning materials with them to their lessons. (Books, recordings, Instruments, etc.)
7. REFERALS: If you refer someone to us for music lessons, you will receive a 10% discount the following month, as soon as they sign up for ongoing lessons.
Thank you for abiding by these policies.
All the best to you as you learn to play music more and more.
Please call us if you have questions or concerns.
The staff of Music Lessons Unlimited
Music Lessons Unlimited is a company of Badinger Family Enterprises, Inc